Terms and Conditions
It is our goal at the Asian Ceramics website to keep the amount of personal data we process to a minimum. We store only the email address, user name and password of our account holders.
The data will be made available to third parties only if this is necessary for the provision of our services or if we have a statutory obligation to do so. We will otherwise do our utmost to secure the data as well as possible. Your personal data will be stored only for as long as we have a relationship with you, subject to the statutory retention periods that apply to the storage of certain data.
2. Password protection
You are responsible for keeping your own password confidential, and should never give it to any third party.
3. Licensing of content
To foster knowledge and exchange of the cultural heritage, as a user you give Dutch Delftware permission to publish your contributions on this website and to reuse them, subject to correct attribution.
You agree to the following licensing conditions:
- Text on which you hold copyright By uploading text on which you hold copyright, you agree to its release under the following licence:
- Creative Commons BY (“CC BY”). Under a CC BY licence, attribution is mandatory.
- Images on which you hold copyright By uploading images on which you hold copyright, you agree to their release under the following licence:
- Creative Commons Zero (“CC 0”). Under a CC 0 licence, attribution is not mandatory.
- Third-party material: You may use text and images from third parties only if you can guarantee that the material in question is available under a CC BY or CC 0 licence, or is not protected by copyright.
- Non-revocation of licence: In accordance with the licence, you agree that you will not unilaterally revoke the licence or seek invalidation of any license that you have granted, even if you are no longer using our services.
Assessments of objects submitted by users are provided entirely without obligation and to the best of our knowledge. The editors accept no responsibility for the accuracy of the description. For valuations, please contact an auction house or valuer.
5. Notice and Take Down
As a copyright holder for material incorrectly used on this website without your permission, or in the event of a violation of your privacy, you may request that the content be removed. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org